The Motability Scheme provides an affordable, worry-free way for people with disabilities to lease a car, scooter or powered wheelchair in exchange for their mobility allowance etc.
Why choose Holders for your next Motability car?
A large proportion of our Motability customers have complained that many of the garages they visited have not been very helpful. Some had even been informed that the Specialist was on his day off!
At Holders of Congresbury we will always have someone on site to assist and advise on all aspects of Motability from purchasing to finance to maintenance.
Kevin Wall and Chris Wells are our SEAT Motability Specialists who are on hand to answer all your questions.
The Benefits of Motability from Holders of Congresbury
- Designated Parking – We currently have designated disabled parking bays right in front of our doors to make accessing our showrooms that little bit easier.
- Information – Our specialists will provide the answers to all your questions, whether it be specifications or model, fuel economy or what he feels will suit your circumstances the best.
- Test Drives – With our demonstrator fleet we have most models available to test drive on site, so please get in touch to book an appointment so the vehicle will be ready and waiting when you arrive.
- Service and Repairs – We also offer a FREE collection and delivery service, within a ten mile radius, to our Motability customers, be it for servicing, warranty or even MOT tests, just call and we will collect.
- Motability Adaptations – Some of our customers require vehicles to be modified, again this is not a problem, let one of our specialists deal with your requests. There are a number of companies we use for modifications dependant on your requirements.
Call Kevin or Chris today on 01934 833034
SEAT Motability has been designed to make it as easy as possible to get you on the road. Your Motability Specialist at Holders of Congresbury will show you how you can get:
- A new SEAT every three years
- Insurance for two named drivers
- Servicing with your SEAT dealer
- Full RAC breakdown cover
- Windscreen repair or replacement
- Replacement tyres
- A 60,000 mile allowance for three years
- Adaptations to make your SEAT perfect for you