Motability, Are you eligible?
To qualify for the Motability Scheme, you need to receive one of the following mobility allowances and you must have at least 12 months’ award length remaining;
- Higher Rate Mobility Component of Disability Living Allowance (HRMC DLA)
As of 12 April 2017, this allowance is £61.20 per week.
- Enhanced Rate Mobility Component of Personal Independence Payment (ERMC PIP)
As of 10 April 2017, this allowance is £61.20 per week.
- War Pensioners’ Mobility Supplement (WPMS)
As of 12 April 2017, this allowance is £68.35 per week.
- Armed Forces Independence Payment (AFIP)
As of 12 April 2017, the mobility element of the allowance is £68.35 per week.
Please note that the Attendance Allowance cannot be used to lease a car through the Scheme.
Why choose Holders for your next Motability car?
A large proportion of our Motability customers have complained that many of the garages they visited have not been very helpful. Some had even been informed that the Specialist was on his day off! At Holders of Congresbury we will always have someone on site to assist and advise on all aspects of Motability from purchasing to finance to maintenance.
Kevin Wall and Chris Wells are our SEAT Motability Specialists who are on hand to answer all your questions.
The benefits of Motability from Holders of Congresbury
- Designated Parking – We currently have designated disabled parking bays right in front of our doors to make accessing our showrooms that little bit easier.
- Information – Our specialists will provide the answers to all your questions, whether it be specifications or model, fuel economy or what he feels will suit your circumstances the best.
- Test Drives – With our demonstrator fleet we have most models available to test drive on site, so please get in touch to book an appointment so the vehicle will be ready and waiting when you arrive.
- Motability Adaptations – Some of our customers require vehicles to be modified, again this is not a problem, let one of our specialists deal with your requests. There are a number of companies we use for modifications dependant on your requirements.
- Service and Repairs – We also offer a FREE collection and delivery service, within a ten mile radius, to our Motability customers, be it for servicing, warranty or even MOT tests, just call and we will collect.
What Should I Bring?
To get started, all you need is:
- Your driving licence and/or driving licences for any other named drivers
- Your letter of award entitlement
- Proof of address (such as a recent utility bill)
You will be asked to provide details of any previous accidents and/or driving convictions that you, or your named drivers, may have. This is submitted to Motability and they complete a few basic checks based on the information you supply.
We will thoroughly explain everything you need to know and how we can assist in managing the vehicles maintenance requirements over the 3 years.
We have carried out a range of adaptations on hundreds of vehicles including winches, ramps, extended pedals, one-handed steering and much much more. Please tell us what requirements you will need and we will be very happy to make the relevant enquiries.